Saturday, January 08, 2005

This may be my last post from London for a while. I am at Heathrow, waitiing for my flight to Bangalore, India.

Dawn is breaking over England after a fittingly stormy night (I thought I'd get soaked in the wind and rain. Fortunately, the storm abated not long before I started loading my bags in the car that took me to the airport).

Yesterday was bittersweet. I saw one of my closest friends, Jonathan Engel, for lunch, then went for drinks with my new colleagues in the London polling unit. I finished the day with a quick drink at one of my favorite pubs, the Calthorpe, with Mike Roddy, whom I've know since we both worked for The Associated Press in the mid-80's.

I went home and finished packing. In between, Diane cooked me a wonderful farewell dinner: bangers and mash (I'd asked for it).

The bangers were Cumberland sausages bought at Borough Market, London's foodie magnet. They were great. Where I'm going, pork sausages will almost certainly not be on the menu.

Diane and Jay also bought me a surprise treat: a rich piece of chocolate cake from Konditor & Cook (we love Konditor & Cook).

As I said, this may be my last post from London for some time. I hope to get back here to help Diane and Jay pack up our apartment in late March. We'll see.

"Last Post" has a double meaning in Britain. In addition to the webbie implications, it is the name of the bugle call that is the equivalent of America's "Taps" and is played at funerals and memorial services. In a way, I am sounding "Last Post" today on my time in Britain (But who knows? I may come back some day).

Anyway, thanks for reading This Is My London. I hope you have enjoyed it.

If you want to follow my Indian adventures, check out Bangalore Torpedo, my India blog, already in progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger kanamaru said...

I really want USA to dominate Japan again.

TV propagandizes admirations and lies about Koizumi today in Japan. (I can't believe TV news about Koizumi and Toshiba Corp after 2000.)

Toshiba spy PM Junichiro Koizumi used Toshiba's mind-control system and won at Sep 11, 2005 election, samely as 2001.

Koizumi might support Toshiba's cartel in Japan's post office when he was the
Post Office and Telecommunication Minister from 1992 to 1995. In Dec 1997 Japan's Fair Trade Commission investigated and sued Toshiba Corp in Nov 1998 for a cartel of Japan's Post Office and the trial continues now. (The current Japan's Post Office President Masaharu Ikuta is a Toshiba' spy, I strongly believe.)
Koizumi's government gave Toshiba Corp an maximum concession, license for satellite Mbsat in 2003.
(No one clearly can speak out the truth of Koizumi except me in Japan.)

On Sep 11, 2005, anti-Koizumi politician Shizuka Kamei said "PM Junichiro Koizumi used mind-control and got a big won at Japan's Sep 11, 2005 election.".
On Sep 12, 2005, some brave newspapers informed but TV and many newspapers cut Kamei's word "Mind-control". (Japanese politicians and masmedias have understood that Mind-control exists.)
On Sep 13, 2005, Mr. Itsuro Furutachi of TV Asahi's night line news introduced a Chinese news web at http://www.dfdaily.com/ReadNews.asp?NewsID=65277. (He wants to say the truth for Justice. Please protect him, the World.)

So NY times criticismed that Japan (Koizumi) is worse than South and North Koreas on Sep 22, 2005. (That's right. But NY times might support Koizumi amid a Japanese election.)

Japan was really dominated on Sep 11, 2005 by Toshiba Corp ?
I suspect many good Japanese politicians and many good journalists in media have been mind-control-abused by Koizumi like me by Toshiba Corp.
(If Toshiba-led HD DVD will be defeated by Bluray Disc and Toshiba-led SED TV set won't be a boom like LCD TV set and Plasma TV set and Toshiba won't sell nuclear equipments (under the name of GE and someone) to USA, I can get hope with Japan.)

Why does USA support Koizumi ? USA got only troop for Iraq from Koizumi's Japan. Koizumi got many like yen depreciation.
Saying a lie "Koizumi is a Bush's follower." but Koizumi is really a Toshiba's follower. Koizumi badly uses America's bad reputation as Toshiba's way to conceal his truth.

Saying "I will quit his post in Sep 2006.", Koizumi mind-controls others and they said "Stay your post, PM Koizumi !.".
Many Japanese Liberal politicians say "Mr. Koizumi is a good man." It couldn't be that politicans are so fool.
It scares me.

I want USA to dominate Japan again to regain Japan from dominant, crazy, evil freemason Toshiba Corp.

Please read all of my message at http://newsworldorder.hostedboard.com/read.php?forumid=28&id=823.

(Mr.) Seitaro Kanamaru, a Japanese, from Tokyo, Japan
I am an Mind-Control Victim by Toshiba Corp since 1997.
http://www.perc.ca/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=794
(My face is at http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php?p=838876.)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home