Sunday, August 22, 2004

Apologies for the long silence. As always, I have been busy with work, family, etc. (Shame on me).

Highlights of the past month include:

  • A visit to Blenheim Palace
  • A night at Shakespeare's Globe on the South Bank of the Thames, to see an all-female production of "Much Ado About Nothing"
  • A night at Regency Park's outdoor theater , to see the Lerner and Lowe musical "Camelot"
  • A week's vacation (they call it a holiday in Britain) in Devon and Cornwall

I want to describe the above in detail as much as possible, but I need to head off to the grocery to buy broccoli and pasta, punch in bills, read work e-mail, etc., etc. (groan).

Encouragement helps. So, e-mail me if you want to read more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Motherhood for the Weak said...

Oh please do share! I'm soooo jealous, I've been trying to convince my husband to move to London (he is an EU citizen) and he won't do it.

May I please live vicariously through you?

Thanks!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home